Required Documents for Mortgage Applications
two (2) years W-2 statements.
- Pay Stubs covering the last (30) thirty
- Most recent three months banks statements.
- Most recent transaction summary of 401K,
IRA, or Mutual Fund Accounts
- Photocopies of any Stocks or Certificates
- Copy of the Purchase and Sale Agreement
- If you are currently renting….either 12
months canceled rent checks or the name and address of your current
- If divorced… a fully executed divorce
- For a refinance, a copy of the deed, and
most recent tax bill.
- A letter of explanation for any known
For Self Employed borrowers, Employed
in sales, Paid by commission, or Owns Rental Real Estate:
- Two (2) years signed personal tax returns-
including all schedules.
- If self-employed through a corporation,
last two years corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and
loss statement and balance sheet.
We work to get you the best loan possible. Our qualification process is
simple and fast!
out our easy online loan application!
199 California Drive, Suite 200,
Millbrae, CA 94060
Phone: 650-652-9000 Fax: (650) 652-9811
© 2002 Mortgage Center Corp
Designed and powered by: etrafficers.com